• Hi Leute,

schaut mal http://www.trabi77.de.

Ich glaub manche Leute leben nur vom Klauen der Inhalte anderer Seiten.

Gruß
    "ICEMAN" Viper

PS: Oder hast Du denen das gegeben, Chris???

Zitat

Gemeinsam geben wir Gas, gemeinsam beissen wir ins Gras, Admins forever!!!

• Was ist denn da? Die Seite ist doch weitläufig bekannt und auch hier im Forum schon mehrfach erwähnt worden, oder? Oder übersehe ich was neues?

Ansonsten: So ne Voicebox ist sicherlich nix, was nicht jeder mit Ahnung von Elektronik selbst bauen kann, ohne dafür HIER oder auf anderen KR-Seiten grossartig "klauen" zu müssen :rolleyes:

Ansonsten handelt die Seite zu 98% von was anderem (vornehmlich Trabbis) und ich finde es übertrieben deswegen zu sagen "lebt vom klauen von anderen Webseiten"...

Oder übersehe ich was wichtiges????

EDIT: Achso... die Grafik... naja... sind dann 1% des Gesamtinhaltes ;)

banner.gif

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von GrandmasterA (14. August 2003 um 00:48)

• Hi!!!

Ich bin ganz einfach der Meinung, wenn man schon was von einer anderen Seite übernimmt, dann sollte man auch einen Vermerk dazu machen, woher man das hat.

Gruß
    "ICEMAN" Viper

Zitat

Gemeinsam geben wir Gas, gemeinsam beissen wir ins Gras, Admins forever!!!

• Das Design ist eindeutig von ChrisFTB's Seite geklaut. Das find ich auch nicht gut!
    Aber die Bilder selber hat Chris auch geklaut....von Juha Terho: http://www.pp.htv.fi/jterho1/drawings/kitt/ Diese Person ist auch dagegen, dass seine Dash-Bilder auf anderen Homepages verwedet werden.
    Soll jetzt nicht feindlich oder so gemeint sein, ich wollt es nur mal sagen.

MfG

Ricco

• EBEN...

Im Internet ist so gut wie alles geklaut... Das fängt bei Bildern an und geht bei Texten und Inhalten weiter... Schliesslich hat (fast) keiner auf Fanseiten die Fotos selbst gemacht (es sei denn, sie zeigen sein Eigentum), die Inhalte hat man meistens irgendwo anders gelesen (Internet, Bücher, ...). Fanseiten fassen diese Infos nur zusammen...

Deswegen finde ich es ein bissel lächerlich, sich heute noch über solche Kleinigkeiten aufzuregen...
    Sind schliesslich alles kostenlose Fanseiten, unkommerziell usw. - wenn´s hier um finanzielle Einbußen ginge, könnte ich das noch verstehen, aber so...

Wenn natürlich die komplette Seite eine 1:1-Kopie einer anderen Seite darstellt, ist das was anderes... aber das ist in diesem Fall eindeutig nicht gegeben.

Just my two cents,
    Andreas

banner.gif

• Ricco - Ob die Bilder geklaut sind oder nicht möchte ich jetzt mal dahinstellen.

Solche Bilder hat wohl schon jeder mal am Rechner gemacht, der was von Knight Rider hält. Und dass die sich dann entsprechend ähnlich sehen ergibt sich ganz von selbst.

Wenn ich jetzt mal ein wenig ketzerisch sein will kann ich genauso behaupten, dass zumindest das FirstSeasonDash welches er (der auf deiner Homepage)in 2002 angeblich mit Word2000 und PaintShop erstellt hat geklaut ist, denn dieses Bild habe ich schon 1996 aus dem AOL - Downloadarchiv gezogen.

Aber, wer kann es beweisen? Selbst eine Originaldatei wäre kein Beweis, da es mit den heutigen Grafikprogrammen jederzeit möglich ist ein BMP als Vector oder Photoshop oder CorelDatei nachzuzeichen und zwar in weniger als einer Stunde. Einfach drübermalen und fertig.

Wie gesagt, bei solchen Bildern wäre ich mit äusserungen immer vorsichtig, wenn ich nichts haargenau nachweisen kann.

• Hello everybody,

I apologize for writing this in English, but my German is not very good. I'm the person who maintains the "KITT dashboard project" site at http://www.pp.htv.fi/jterho1/drawings/kitt/

I do not read this board or other Knight Rider sites regularly, but I occasionally look at the referrer statistics of my Knight Rider page and that is how I found this discussion.

Apparently, somebody has used my Knight Rider drawings without my permission on their home page. Now, from the point of view of international copyright law, this is clearly illegal. However, I don't really have the time or the energy to bother about small misuse of my drawings such as this. If the person who has used my drawings without permission is still reading this discussion, I'd like to ask him to remove my drawings and replace them with something else. In any case, it's not that big a deal, but I would appreciate it if the pictures from my site were removed from other sites. (However, I am puzzled by the fact that people use my pictures without permission, even though I have copyright notices all over the place and even though I have explicitly stated on my page that the pictures may not be copied to another web page. How on Earth can anyone miss those copyright notices or don't people just care?)

However, there are some things here which do bother me somewhat. First of all, GrandmasterA claimed that basically nobody has built their Knight Rider pages from pictures or material that they have created themselves (photos, text, etc). This is not true at all with my web site. All the drawings (and the single photo with Hasselhoff and me) on my Knight Rider page (and the other 50+ pages on my web site) are my personal property and have not been taken from anywhere else. The same is also true as regards the text on my page. My specific goal has been to create a page that is completely and 100 percent my own work.

Secondly, dj pc's claim that my Season 1 dash picture from 2002 has been taken from somewhere else is absolutely ridiculous. If I understand correctly, he claims that he has gotten it from "AOL - Downloadarchiv" in 1996. That is totally preposterous. I created the whole thing with MS Word in November 2002, as I have said on my page. I have the original Word files with the original date stamps, Word GUIDs and other data which can be used to prove this with absolute certainty. When viewed in MS Word 2000 at 300% zoom and then downsampled to 30% of the original size using the resizing algorithm of Paint Shop Pro 5.01, these Word files reproduce the images on my home page EXACTLY. In addition, I would like to point out the fact that the images available on my page are 256 color PNG files. However, the originals had 16,7M colors and I am the only person who has the original files. In addition, investigating the PNG headers of the Web versions and the originals would probably provide further proof of my claim, even though I have not explored this possibility further. All the files in question are available from me via email by request. My email address can be found on my web site.

I invite dj pc to either retract his statement regarding the origin of the dash drawings on my page or to provide evidence in support of his claims.

Again, I regret the fact that I had to write this in English. I apologize if this has caused any problems or if I have misunderstood any part of what has been said previously.

Thanks for your patience,
    Juha

• The guy, who use your Dash Pictures is manufacturing Knight Rider electronics. He use your pictures temporaryly. When he made good photos of his electronics, he will use his own photos and replace your pictures on his site. I find, that it will be better you allow him to use your pictures, because his page is very good.

So ich hoffe das hat jetzt jeder verstanden.

MfG

Ricco

• Zitat

Original von Juha
    First of all, GrandmasterA claimed that basically nobody has built their Knight Rider pages from pictures or material that they have created themselves (photos, text, etc). This is not true at all with my web site.

As I said "ALMOST" nobody ;)
    You seem to be one of the 2 guys on the net who did ;)
    But I didn´t refer to your website (which) I didn´t even know, when I posted it...

Greetings,
    Andreas

Jetzt könnte man das fast nach "English please" verschieben :D

banner.gif

• Hello,

Danke schön for all your replies. And thank you for replacing the pictures, Chris. I just quickly viewed one website that appeared to have my pictures, so I didn't really do that much "research" into the whole thing before posting. I wasn't talking about your website in particular. As far as I'm concerned, this matter is settled now.

If anyone has any questions, please email me at the address that can be found on my home page. Thanks for your time and attention.

Juha

• Hi Juha.

With my answers I didn't want to say that this is not your selfmade picture.

I mean it like ChrisFTB it say - Many Fans are made dash drawings - and some of these pictures look like the other.

I didn't want to put the origin of your dash drawings in question.

So i am sorry that I have expressed it a little wrongly.

I hope that you understand what i mean ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dj pc (17. August 2003 um 21:57)

• Hi dj pc,

Sorry about the misunderstanding. I was pretty sure about what you had meant, but as I said, I'm not very good at German. Anyway, this matter is settled now. Thanks a lot for your reply.

Juha