Der Ultimative Ghostbusters Thread!!

• Wenn jetzt noch Sony zustimmt, gibts vielleicht doch noch einen dritten Film :)

Ivan Reitman on Ghostbusters 3: “It’s now official and everybody’s in it!”

Ivan Reitman has spoken: Ghostbuster 3 is on it’s way. “For the first time” said the director and producer of the first two movies “possibilities are more positive than negative. Before we needed some twist to be able to make it, now if there isn’t any other major change we will do it”. Rumors that were circulating for long finally got confirmation in Sitges, the fantasy festival that takes place in the omonymous spanish village near Barcelona since 1967. In this same festival Reitman won an award for his first movie, Cannibal Girls, and here this year he’s going to receive an honorary award, so as it is natural here he made this announcement. It took so long to come to a decision about the new Ghostbusters because all the rights holders were able to say their word on the plot, and they’re a lot! “It’s never easy to bring all these people to an agreement on something” says the director, but now there’s a script, a definitive one, complete and approved. Not only the long awaited sequel is coming, all the original cast will be in it: “The project needs the presence of everyone” including Sigourney Weaver?? “Including Sigourney Weaver!” confirms Reitman. Not even a word can be said on the plot: “I will never tell you what’s like”, but surely Ivan Reitman will direct once again and for sure the story won’t be the same as the new videogame. Reitman got nothing to do with its development apart for the final approval (which came easily), but anyway the game (which an heavily involved in the production Dan Aykroyd some moths ago called “the third Ghostbusters’ movie”) had optimus influence on the final green light for Ghostbusters 3: “[The videogame's] big success convinced many of the people involved in the production that there’s still engagement with ghosts busting”. We won’t know the plot but at least will it be similar to the past two or not? “The second movie was some kind of exploitation of the first but was too heavily based on special effects, in that way losing grip on what were the driving forces of the first: characters and jokes. This is something I still regret and now I’d like to pay tribute to those wonderful characters with this new one”. In the end there’s still time for Be Kind Rewind and its sweded Ghostbusters: “I’ve seen it, and appreciated the sentiment, but definetly didn’t like it. And I know this is going to disappoint a lot of people”. In the last rows of the press room there was also Ruben Fleischer, director of Zombieland (which has a lot of inside jokes about Ghostbusters and even some footage from the original films), when the conference was over he asked mr. Reitman for a picture. You’re a living legend when even you’re colleagues consider you so.

Quelle

• Zitat

Original von SaleX_Knight
    Habe ich auch gelesen

Bestimmt nicht im deutschen GB Board, die pennen ja mal wieder :D

Zitat

aber das was mich mehr amüsierte war dieser Bericht in Movie Infos auf deutsch :D:

Hier

Rick Moranis ... ob der sich nochmal aufrafft ?(

• Zitat

Ich habe dir doch gesagt, Venki melde dich bei uns an im deutschen GB Forum an. Wir sind total von gestern... :D

Mache doch da nicht den Animateur ;) Wenn überhaupt wird da eh meist am Thema "vorbeigespammt", aber am dämlichsten finde ich diese Mini-Schriftart. Bin sporadisch mal in nem englischen GB-Board, da "trifft" man auch ein paar "Germans". Gibt momentan ja eh nicht soo viel Neues außer den Figuren und dem möglichen 3. Film 2011/2012.

Hab dein Posting über den "User im KR-Board" gelesen :D Die sind echt lustig, nach deinem News-Post schreit "Angel" sofort nach einer Kurzfassung, "optimator" kopiert einen uralten Text von der Startseite um den es gar nicht geht und "Timo" schreibt du würdest die Seite "Bloodydisgusting" zitieren (ist so ne unseriöse). Tatsächlich führt der Link zu einer ganz anderen Quelle (Mr. Reitman persönlich). Es geht auch nicht um die Regiefrage, sondern um die Zustimmung aller Rechteinhaber - demnach hat auch Bill Murray das Skript abgenickt und Sigourney Weaver will doch zurückkehren. Jetzt fehlt wie oben geschrieben nur noch das Okay von Sony. Liest da überhaupt jemand richtig? Naja, lass die mal machen ... da wird oft was falsch übersetzt, besser an die Original-News z. B. auf Proton Charging halten. Wollt ich nur "kurz" klären - bitte nicht da hin kopieren, ne "Diskussion über zwei Foren hinweg" wäre albern ;)

• Jup is ne lustige Truppe, stimmt. Wird eh nicht alles dort ernst genommen was wir schreiben. Is glaube ich so wie der Ghostbusters Film. Horror/Grusel/Geister und Co den man nicht ernst nehmen sollte sondern eher alles in die Comedy Kiste steckt... :D

Aber hey ich freue mich wenn sich dort auch Replica Bauer an melden. Dagegen waren meine Ersten Päckchen nen Voll Witz. Aber meine Neuen Teile werden diesmal mit halten können...

• Zitat

Wer von euch hat schon die Ghostbusters Figuren von Mattel?

Also ich habe schon den Kleinen Spengler und morgen kommt der Große und der Kleine Ray zu mir...

Ist mir ein zu teurer "Spaß"....

Du packst die nicht aus, oder?

• Thanks for the links.. ;)

Habe mir letzte Woche zwei Neue Uniformen aus den Staaten geholt und das sehr günstig. 2x Khaki Uniformen wie aus dem Ersten GB Film für 40 Euro, der Versand ist natürlich Hammer aber sonst ganz günstig..

Meine Neuen 3x Proton Packs, 5x Guns nehmen jetzt endlich Gestalt an. Bastel auch noch an 8x Ghost Traps, 3x Pke Meter, 1x Contaiment Unit.. :]

• Könntet ihr mir vielleicht mal den Link zum Ghostbusters Forum (deutsch und englisch) geben?
    Würde mich da eventuell auch anmelden.

Danke im Vorraus

Gruß Dominik

Greez Dominik

• Auf GB Fans bin ich auch tätig, kann ich nur empfehlen. In Sachen GB Probs kriegt man dort einiges zu bieten. Bevor ich es vergesse, mein neues Projekt das ich zur Zeit plane wird der absolute Hammer. Hat was mit fliegenden Mäusen zu tun.. :D

LINK

Wie gesagt auf Bilder müsst ihr euch noch gedulden...

• Bill Murray erzählte, er würde laut Skript im dritten Teil einen Geist spielen. Ob das so lustig wäre ...? :rolleyes:

Bill Murray:

Zitat

Once upon a time, I said 'Yeah, I'll do it if you kill me off in the first reel.' Then recently in the mail I got this note from Aykroyd and it was a note to the writers. They hired these guys who write The Office in the US to write it. I got sent the notes and they said 'Venkman will die early on'. So now they are going to have me as a ghost throughout the movie. That's not bad. It could be funny.

Sigourney Weaver hat auch so was gesagt:

Zitat

I think Bill Murray has a little more to do with it - he’s a ghost.

Aber auch:

Zitat

I don't know, he could come back as a sort of Slimer character. I haven't read the script.